WILL / TESTAMENT
WHY CHOSE A NOTARIAL WILL?
A more efficient and effective way to settle your succession.
- A Notarial will is prepared by an expert in will-estate / succession law.
- Takes effect immediately upon death.
- Not subject to probate procedures (Superior Court verification.)
- Is an authentic legal document.
- Existence is registered at the Register of Testamentary Dispositions of the Chambre des notaires du Québec.
- Notary protects the original will against theft, loss, damage and destruction.
- Comprehensive and without ambiguity.
- Confidentiality of the will is never compromised.
ESTATE / PLANNING
From a simple notarized document to a comprehensive service, settling the estate of a loved one can be a daunting task. Let me help with the complex legal procedures so you can focus on the more sensitive aspects. Entrust an expert with your estate settling needs during this difficult period.
contact me for a consultation