TRUSTS | WILLS
- A Notarial will is prepared by an expert in estate / succession law.
- Takes effect immediately upon death.
- Not subject to probate procedures (Superior Court verification.)
- Is an authentic legal document.
- Existence is registered at the Register of Testamentary Dispositions of the Chambre des notaires du Québec.
- Notary protects the original will against theft, loss, damage and destruction.
- Comprehensive and without ambiguity.
- Confidentiality of the will is never compromised.